YouTube Video Thursday
If you enjoy this video please like, subscribe, and follow Messy Ever After on the various social media platforms listed below and consider becoming a Patron to support more content like this in the future.
Check out my online store to see which pieces I have available for sale.
Fluid Paint Recipe:
Mix 1/2 Floetrol and 1/2 acrylic paint until smooth. Then add water and mix until the paint flows off your stir stick when lift up.
There were 2 drops of silicone added to my pink paint only. The trees were made with undiluted black paint.
The stars, and paints applied with makeup sponge were all fluid paint mixtures.
- Floetrol Flood- http://amzn.to/2lUPIC8
- 100% Silicone- http://amzn.to/2CDMC0C
- Liquitex High Gloss Varnish- http://amzn.to/2EWdmHh
- Fineline Precision Applicator (filled with black paint and a little bit of water)- http://amzn.to/2CTrHDQ
- Artist’s Loft Acrylic Paints from Michaels
Air Compressor Products:
- 2 Gallon Hotdog Air Compressor- http://amzn.to/2Cq72pD
- Compressor Accessories- http://amzn.to/2CFDkjZ
- Thread Seal Tape- http://amzn.to/2CSOgbC
- Compressor Hose- http://amzn.to/2lTTBHP
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/messyeverafter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messyeverafter
- Online Store: http://shop.messyeverafter.com/
- Website: http://messyeverafter.com/
- Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/messyeverafter