*I will earn a commission when you make a purchase through the links in this post.
- 11″x14″ stretched canvas: Dick Blick
- Brea Reese Acrylic Paint: https://amzn.to/2CGREIl
- Golden Fluid Acrylic: https://amzn.to/2CFLIPB
- Cheap 1″ synthetic brush: Dick Blick or Amazon
- Liquitex High Gloss Varnish: https://amzn.to/2SqZGKF
- Fineline Precision Applicator: https://amzn.to/2VesTdP
- Logitech HD Pro c920 Webcam- http://amzn.to/2EvtXFl
- Logitech Webcam Software
- Webcam Scissor Arm Stand- http://amzn.to/2szXl7T
- Edited with Adobe Premier Pro
“Strange” by DPLV
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/messyeverafter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messyeverafter
- Online Store: http://shop.messyeverafter.com/
- Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/messyeverafter
HELP AN ARTIST OUT
As many of you know, I am a full time creator. I am always very open about the products and techniques I use, because I feel that inspiring creativity in others is way more important and rewarding than safeguarding my ‘secrets’.
That being said, if I have helped foster your creativity and inspire you in any way, consider becoming a Patron of Messy Ever After through Patreon to help me continue the work I do. There are perks!