Red and Green Flowers Fluid Painting Time Lapse
I can’t get enough of these flowers! I have listed the supplies and materials used below. If you have questions, let me know!
If you enjoy this video please like, subscribe, and follow Messy Ever After on the various social media platforms listed below and consider becoming a Patron to support more content like this in the future. Check out my online store to see which pieces I have available for sale.
Fluid Paint Mixture and Recipe:
I mix 1/2 Floetrol and 1/2 Acrylic paint to begin. Stir this until smooth, then add water and stir until paint flows off your stir stick when lifted up.
- Floetrol Flood (You may be able to find cheaper options at home improvement stores in the paint section)-http://amzn.to/2qoVRfH
- Artist’s Loft Acrylic Paint (For white and black)- (Michaels) http://bit.ly/2AFCI9j
- Artist’s Loft Acrylic Paint (for colors)- (Micheals) http://bit.ly/2CsojP7
- Liquitex High Gloss Varnish- http://amzn.to/2EWdmHh
- 8″x10″ Canvases-http://bit.ly/2oGh57n
I use the two bottles below filled with acrylic paint and a little bit of water for my fine lining details. The bottles used for flowers are filled with the same fluid paint mixture above.
- Fineline Precision Applicator 20 Gauge– http://amzn.to/2CTrHDQ
- 30ml Quilling Bottle- http://amzn.to/2CEJYHa
- 2 Gallon Hotdog Air Compressor- http://amzn.to/2Cq72pD
- Compressor Accessories- http://amzn.to/2CFDkjZ
- Thread Seal Tape- http://amzn.to/2CSOgbC
- Compressor Hose- http://amzn.to/2lTTBHP
- Compressed Air Can (cheap replacement for air compressor)- http://amzn.to/2CU2IjB
- 13 Inch Icing Spatula- http://amzn.to/2m02lfg
- 16 oz Squeeze Bottles (6 pack)- http://amzn.to/2Cuyjat
“Managerial Accounting” by Grim
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/messyeverafter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messyeverafter
- Online Store: http://shop.messyeverafter.com/
- Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/messyeverafter
HELP AN ARTIST OUT
As many of you know, I am a full time creator. I am always very open about the products and techniques I use, because I feel that inspiring creativity in others is way more important and rewarding than safeguarding my ‘secrets’.
That being said, if I have helped foster your creativity and inspire you in any way, consider becoming a Patron of Messy Ever After through Patreon to help me continue the work I do. There are perks!