I try to answer all of the art questions I get asked most often, but if you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, email me!
* If you follow the affiliate product links below and make a qualified purchase through Amazon and Blick Art Materials within 24 hours of clicking, I earn a commission at no additional cost to you. (Yay! Thanks for supporting the creation of this content!)
Paint Spatula and Paint Storage Bottles:
I use an icing spatula to spread my base coats of paint and often pre-mix my paints and store them in squeeze bottles. I use the 16 oz bottles to store black and white paints since I use so much of them, and the 4 oz bottles for my colors.
- 13 Inch Icing Spatula- http://amzn.to/2m02lfg
- 16 oz Squeeze Bottles (6 pack)- http://amzn.to/2Cuyjat
- 4 oz Squeeze Bottles (12pack)- http://amzn.to/2CXwMLk
- Staedtler Watercolor Set- http://amzn.to/2GgglLb
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper 140LB- http://amzn.to/2Brkzwa
You can also visit my Amazon product recommendation page where a lot of the products I use are nicely organized!
Help Fund the Creation of this Content:
As many of you know, I am a full time creator. I am always very open about the products and techniques I use, because I feel that inspiring creativity in others is way more important and rewarding than safeguarding my ‘secrets’. If you make purchases through the affiliate product links I provide, you are helping me earn commissions. So thanks!
If you enjoy my tutorials, and I have helped foster your creativity or inspired you in any way, please consider becoming a Patron of Messy Ever After through Patreon to help me continue the work I do. There are perks!